WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Membership to the NSCC provides many valuable benefits and keeps you informed about important issues affecting the North Sydney area. Your membership gives you opportunities to meet potential customers, obtain business advice and assist you with developing and promoting your business further and provides advocacy and lobbying support on key issues impacting local business.
The NSCC is here to assist you to grow your business and your profile within the community. We can offer you our support to make it easier for you to do business.
- Events and Networking Opportunities hosting "Business After Hours" networking opportunities, a Breakfast Series by topical and relevant guest speakers, Business Education Seminars and an Annual Christmas.
- Group Representation to Council with a strong voice advocating on key issues impacting local business.
- NSW Business Chamber Alliance Membership giving you better entitlements, networks, and support at no extra cost.
- Quarterly E-Newsletter keeping you up-to-date with future Chamber events and any issues affecting the North Sydney area. All new members are featured, complete with business links and logos.
- Business listings in the North Sydney Chamber of Commerce Business Directory.
- Mentoring Opportunities with the Chamber Executive Committee.
- Business Assistance and Referral Service offering fully independent advice and assistance on a whole range of business activities and information.
- Employment Issues offering a referral service for advice on Industrial Relations and Human Resources issues such as Awards, Australian Workplace Agreement, and discrimination, equal opportunity and unfair dismissal claims.
Become a member of the North Sydney Chamber of Commerce and be part of a dynamic group who promotes advocacy, community, and education.
Become a Member Today
Limited Time Only $165, normally $275
MARKETING AND PROMOTING YOUR BUSINESS
NSCC produces a quarterly newsletter that goes out to all members.
Members can distribute promotional flyers electronically in the quarterly newsletter at a low cost.
Business After Hours
A series of networking functions hosted by a member business or organisation in a social atmosphere. These functions are extremely popular and provide a unique opportunity for those attending to promote their business, network and listen to updates on NSCC activities and any local issues that affect our area.
These functions are extremely popular and provide a unique opportunity for those attending to promote their business, network and listen to updates on NSCC activities and any local issues that affect our area.
NSCC Business Forums
Providing regular business forums for members and delivering updates on government initiatives, business trends, and current issues. Members are strongly encouraged to provide suggestions or requests for particular forums or training sessions.
NSW BUSINESS CHAMBER ALLIANCE PROGRAM
We are pleased to advise that NSW Business Chamber and North Sydney Chamber of Commerce have partnered together to provide you with more membership benefits and greater access to information, services, and advice.
How do I benefit?
You continue to access all the great benefits of your membership with NSCC such as local networking, business connections, and influence with local government and community groups.
Additionally, you also become a member of NSW Business Chamber at no cost to your business, gaining access to a range of services from NSW Business Chamber on top of your local chamber benefits, including:
- A Local Chamber Limited Membership package for all Local Chamber members, at no cost to them
- Access to a Relationship Manager for policy, advocacy and member issues within your region
- Opportunity to have representation on Regional Advisory Councils
- Invitations to Local Chamber Alliance Partner Forums to discuss policy and advocacy issues affecting your local region
- Access to the Local Chamber of Commerce (LCC) toolkit, which contains governance, structural and procedural advice and tools for establishing and running a Chamber of Commerce, as well as the opportunity for the LCC executive to share ideas and successful strategies with other chambers
- Access to a number of Workplace Advice Line calls plus Modern Award Services to ensure the smooth operation of the LCC. The Workplace Advice Line (13 29 59) provides sound independent advice on all workplace matters including the new Fair Work system, Modern Awards, National Employment Standards (NES), award provisions and interpretation, wage rates etc
For more information on this new and exciting partnership please contact the NSW Business Chamber on 13 26 96.