The Future of Financial Services Innovation: FinTech meets Super – 1st March 2017
Presented and organised by the North Sydney Innovation Network
We see technology spread through our society every day, but it’s barely touched our archaic financial services industry in Australia. We believe that banking and financial services have been the sectors most resistant to change because they have so much to lose. FinTech is on the rise and the positive impact on consumers is already visible – it's still only just beginning.
In this talk, our speaker will explore:
• How to develop a successful FinTech product (intersecting innovation, creativity and technology as a point of differentiation)
• How to master disruption in such a highly regulated industry (including the rise of FinTech in financial services and Fintech trends)
• Valuable insights and advice for new FinTech Startups
• Making ideas happen and a transparent look at his company's story so far, with lessons and advice along the way
WHEN: Wednesday 1st March
TIME: 6pm - 8:30pm
WHERE: Bay 9, Middlemiss Street, Lavender Bay NSW 2060
AGENDA of the evening:
• 6:00pm: Please arrive on time to meet other entrepreneurs / startups and check out the co-working space.
• 6:20pm ish: Presentations along with Q&A
• 7:20pm ish: Chat with the speakers and other entrepreneurs
• 8:30pm ish: We try to kick you out! (But there's often a bunch around 'til 9pm)
This is a free event. Please take time to thank someone from Bay9 who are sponsoring this event.